Executive – Airline Relations (Statistics) Malaysia Airports Holdings
Malaysia Airports Holdings provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Executive – Airline Relations (Statistics) which will be placed in Sepang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Malaysia Airports Holdings
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:31:36 GMT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Responsible for compilation and analysing of KLIA traffic data (passenger, aircraft and cargo)
- Ensure that data are submitted on-time, meeting the requirement set by the Management
- To conduct market/industry analysis on the traffic movements at other airports and do analysis.
- To alert on the significant changes of the industry that may affect KLIA traffic movement either directly or indirectly
- Maintain effective working relationships and a network of strategic alliances with stakeholders in supporting KLIA Quality Management System and Managements? policy requirement
- Ensure integrity and completeness of data for dissemination to internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to resolve problems effectively and make recommendations for solutions
- Ensure good customer relationship management practices with airlines/handlers/related government agencies
- Act as an IMS and 5S executor.
- To ensure tasks given by Head is completed timely and neatly.
- To perform other tasks as per directed as and when required.
- Recognized Degree in any field preferably in Aviation Management or equivalent with one year experience
- Good exposure to the aviation/airline industry
- Responsive and market driven
- Highly customer-oriented
- Be able to work independently as well as function effectively in a team environment
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 29 January 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified