Manager – Corporate Planning Malaysia Airports Holdings
Malaysia Airports Holdings provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Manager – Corporate Planning which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Malaysia Airports Holdings
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:59:04 GMT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Assist Senior Manager in the crafting of company business plan with vision statements, overall corporate objectives (both financial and strategic), strategic business unit objectives (both financial and strategic), and tactical objectives.
- Research and monitor key external and internal factors for both micro and macro environmental, which may influence the direction and success of adopted strategies.
- Assist Senior Manager to aid in cross-organizational communication of ideas, knowledge and skills by ensuring better strategy based on better knowledge and helping operating units to coordinate strategy and reduce conflicts.
- Assist Senior Manager to disseminate, implement and monitor the cross planning and performance management processes required to achieve the organizational mission and objectives.
- Conduct research for business plans and develop key productivity measurement within the organization.
- Evaluate management performance patterns as to adjust strategies & plans.
- Lead in conducting impact and value-at-stake analysis on economic regulation matters, as well as bench marking of economic regulatory trends, frameworks and practices.
- Recognized Degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent with minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience
- Critical and analytical thinking, detail conscious, highly committed
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained
send your resume to email@example.com
Applications should reach us no later than 28 November 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified