Head, Futures & Options Maybank
Maybank provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Head, Futures & Options which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 04:05:04 GMT
Drive the futures broking business in terms of market share, profitability and growth locally and regionally
KEY FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To develop and implement long-term and short-term business plan and strategies for the futures business including the preparation of business plans and annual budget based on targets set.
- To lead the futures broking team and work closely with Regional Head, Retail Equities, Maybank Kim Eng to ensure effective functioning of the futures broking business.
- To keep abreast of the industry trends, new product development and guidelines.
- To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the overall operations of the futures broking business, as well as compliance to all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including any directives, notices, circulars and guidelines issues by governing or regulatory bodies.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree in any relevant fields
- Passed SC Licensing Examination (Module 14&16 or Module 17&18)
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in global futures and other commodity related industry will be added advantage
- Discipline/Related Field: Leverage FX, OTC Commodities
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified