Operation Command Centre Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad)
Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad) provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Operation Command Centre which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad)
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:27:19 GMT
- Five or more years’ experience in test automation, with at least one year of that experience in a UNIX Web/database/application server-side browser- [open system and midrange environment.
- Familiarity of the underlying architecture of a multi-tier browser-based application is required, including operating systems, servers, networking, clients, and browsers.
- Programming, system administration, or database administration experience is a plus.
- At least some knowledge of word processing is required, and more extensive experience with word processing, content management, and document management systems is a plus.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, Studies/IT or equivalent.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills and the ability to react quickly in stress situations.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Daily support, monitoring and reporting on compute farm
- Automate routine tasks through scripting
- Willing to support 24 x 7 infrastructure
- Understanding and experience in at least 2 flavors of Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Understanding and experience in Solaris, AIX, Windows, Tandem operating system
- Programming skills (Perl, Python, BASH, SHELL) and a desire to automate repetitive task will be essential
- Proficient in PHP and web applications development
- Solid hand-on experience in Database – MYSQL and Application Server – Apace / Tomcat
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an automated component testing harness in a Java/EJB/Ant environment.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
- Develop and execute automated tests using the selected tool, which will likely require programming in C, C++, Java, or some scripting language.
- Perform static analysis of source code using complexity metrics.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
- They typically work in the controls and automation industry and are in charge of automating manufacturing processes. For example, part of what they may do could be to help design and develop a system, or to help make sure systems run smoothly.
- If an automation engineer chooses to pursue a career in the banking industry, the work can be very lucrative
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via JobsCentral.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified