Assistant Manager, Enterprise Risk Management & Governance Michael Page MY
Michael Page MY provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Assistant Manager, Enterprise Risk Management & Governance which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Michael Page MY
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:00:28 GMT
Attractive salary with excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is part of a fortune 500 oil and gas company, with strong international presence and brand in the industry, and one of the top-ranked firms in their space. Given very positive trends in their growth over the years, they are expanding their workforce to meet business needs. They have a presence in more than 20 countries globally. They are seeking top talents in the market to be part of their team.
- Assist in the development, implementation Enterprise Risk Management Framework for the company.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the Framework to minimise the organisation’s risk and maximise compliance with the requirements.
- Overall facilitation on the Enterprise Risk Management process and provision of risk management delivery support.
- Proactively take part in the development and maintenance of the risk governance arrangements, including governance documentation and risk tolerance and appetite approach.
- Assist in the development of the risk management culture to support the implementation and effective operation of enterprise risk management.
- To strengthen governance communications, support colleagues across the organisation and improve organisation-wide engagement with governance objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or other related Business Management field
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in risk management
- Solid understanding in risk concepts, frameworks and regulations, and risk management in operational areas.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently in a face-paced, deadline driven environment.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary with excellent benefits
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
Apply for this job
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or phone Catherine Nga on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2430900
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your LinkedIn profile below or phone Catherine Nga on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2430900
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified