Head/Senior Manager/Manager/Assistant Manager (Compliance/Governance) Michael Page MY
Michael Page MY provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Head/Senior Manager/Manager/Assistant Manager (Compliance/Governance) which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Michael Page MY
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:41:03 GMT
Career growth opportunities (both internationally and locally)
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of on behalf of the world’s top employers. Operating through more than 160 offices in over 30 countries worldwide, we have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange with a turnover exceeding US1 billion per year. Our Financial Services team in Malaysia service the top Financial Institutions in Malaysia, both local and international.
Compliance and Governance is a key area of focus for our clients. To fill this talent gap in the market, we are seeking talented and experienced compliance and governance professionals (of different levels of seniority) for both international or local financial institutions (Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Investment Banking, Insurance, Asset Management and other licensed institutions within the financial services industry), within the following specialisations: -
- Compliance (Business and Regulatory)
- Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud and Investigations
- Shariah Governance (Research, Advisory, Review and Compliance)
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants with professional qualifications relevant to the different specialisation areas are encouraged to apply.
- Prior professional work experience (Compliance, Operations, Risk Management, Audit or other Governance Functions) in financial institutions (Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Islamic Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, and other areas within the financial services industry) will be an added advantage.
- Applicants from audit/advisory firms (with financial services exposure) are encouraged to apply.
What’s on Offer
- Career growth opportunities (both internationally and locally)
- Competitive remuneration package (depending on scope, level and experience)
Apply for this job
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or phone Elaine Kong on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2593090
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your LinkedIn profile below or phone Elaine Kong on +603 2302 4000 quoting jobref H2593090
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified