Sharepoint Support Engineer NGA Malaysia Sdn Bhd
NGA Malaysia Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Sharepoint Support Engineer which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
NGA Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sun, 02 Nov 2014 20:42:00 GMT
- Provide Tier 3 (technical management) support for all SharePoint systems
- Communicate and collaborate with global users to diagnose and solve issues
- Perform routine SharePoint maintenance and administrative tasks
- Ensure the availability and maximum uptime of SharePoint systems
- Plan and execute patch management, incident & problem management, as well as disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Establish governance and control over the use of SharePoint in the NorthgateArinso group
- Measure and manage conformance to governance of SharePoint. Monitoring and measuring the use of SharePoint to derive useful statistical analysis
- Provide advice and assistance in the formulation of projects using SharePoint
- Manage initiatives and documentations
- Essential Experience
- Project involvement in the establishment of SharePoint and its integration to other implementations
- Minimum with at least 2 years of SharePoint Server 2003 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 experience
- Knowledge in implementing InfoPath forms, and configuring web parts as well as developing workflows
- Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint’s Enterprise Search (preferably knowledge of CAML)
- Proficient in Microsoft Internet Information Services 6.0
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2005
- Comfortable with Microsoft solutions such Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Experience in designing and implementing SharePoint solutions, as well as rolling out support procedures and managing deliverables of a team is advantageous
- Experience in SharePoint 2010 will be advantageous
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Manage time and tasks independently and well
- Able to meet due dates
- Customer oriented and quality focused to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Strong self-development skills and highly motivated
- Actively seeks for new challenges and responsibilities
- Collaborates well with other team members and across teams
- Experience working in a global organization is an added advantage
- Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
- Computer Science or Information Technology Graduate
- Microsoft certification (MCDST/MCSE/MCSD, other key IT certificates) will be advantageous
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified