HSE Manager, Asia (Based in Kuala Lumpur) One Consulting (Global) Pte Ltd.
One Consulting (Global) Pte Ltd. provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as HSE Manager, Asia (Based in Kuala Lumpur) which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
One Consulting (Global) Pte Ltd.
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:23:06 GMT
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Closing on April 9, 2015
- Implement and maintain a strong management program for High Hazard Task activities and their controls in accordance with local regulation , Client and Company procedures.
- Lead or participate in incident investigations, identify root causes and oversee the implementation of corrective actions.
- Perform regular HSE Compliance Self-Assessment and coordinate other Business Level or 3rd party audit.
- Identify, investigate and provide practical solutions to resolve the non-compliances. Drive and track the findings to full closure.
- Develop HSE process/programs as per Client and Company requirements.
- Provide training programs on specific HSE disciplines as per Client and Company requirements.
- Implement and sustain trainings for new and existing employees and contractors.
- Fully utilize the LMS platform for new and existing employees and contractors.
- Maintain a compendium of applicable HSE standards, laws, regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Provide insight on HSE trends.
- Maintain a robust Contractor Management Program.
- Take part on Client and Company HSE initiatives and meetings.
- Promote continuous improvement and standardization of existing HSE programs.
- Drive risk reduction by identifying, prioritizing, and implementing appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop and implement effective HSE communications plans utilizing various multi-media platforms (e.g. newsletters, e-mails, reports, etc).
- Assess the potential environmental impacts and implement associated processes and systems to mitigate the risks.
- Assist contractors on related HSE issues.
- Participate in formulating company HSE policies/procedures.
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or Engineering or in a Safety related field.
- Minimum 10 years of HSE experience in Oil & Gas industry (offshore environment) with at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- NEBOSH or any equivalent safety certification.
- ISO14001 or OSHAS 18001 auditor certification or related auditor experience is preferred.
- Understanding of applicable HSE standards, laws, regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Good working knowledge and experience with HSE Management systems.
- Understand HSE aspects of work performed in an offshore marine environment and onshore facility.
- Awareness of Behavior-Based Safety Program e.g. STOP For Supervision.
- Practical experience on Risk Management and Root Cause Analysis techniques.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume (MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the resume, please indicate your current salary, expected salary, notice period and enclose a recent photograph. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel ID.: R1107784
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified