PA to MD – Masjid Tanah, Melaka ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as PA to MD – Masjid Tanah, Melaka which will be placed in Melaka
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:20:00 GMT
1. To assist the Managing Director (MD) in secretarial tasks and public relations
2. To access, screen and respond on external email from parent Company and Group of
3. To take and maintain minutes of meeting
4. To maintain good filing system for smooth data retrieval
5. Departmental reports and performance status compilation
6. To undertake any ad-hoc assignment as per assigned by the MD
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in
Secretarial, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. Good command of English/Chinese is essential , both in written and verbal
3. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or
5. Strong computer knowledge
6. Ability to perform independent correspondences
7. Ability to coordinate efficiently and courteously on interdepartmental matters
8. Warm, friendly, patience and self-motivated
9. Good work ethics
10. Required language : Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified