Production Manager – Malaysia Oscar Associates
Oscar Associates provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Production Manager – Malaysia which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:25:08 GMT
- Responsible for safety, reliability and cost efficiency of plant operations
- Fulfil market demands according to maintenance targets
- Process improvement plants
- Implement and develop contingency plans with regards to incident risks
- RCM Improvements
- Chemical Engineering / Science/Chemistry Masters Degree
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Possess a great command of the English language; spoken and written
- Preferably 10 years of experience in chemical or oil and gas industry
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified