Human Resource Manager Perdana Petroleum Berhad
Perdana Petroleum Berhad provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Human Resource Manager which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Perdana Petroleum Berhad
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:55:34 GMT
- Responsible to assist the General Manager, Human Resource, in the day-to-day running of the Human Resource Department.
- Will also be heavily involved with all HR development projects and initiatives, both for the Holding Company as well as for the subsidiary companies providing offshore marine services to the oil and gas sector.
Requirements: – Possess Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of related working experience
- Working knowledge of both corporate HR and crew management in the offshore marine business is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Malaysian labour laws, statutory requirements and prevailing human resource practices; knowledge of the Maritime Labour Ordinance is another added advantage
- Good writing ability in both E(nglish and BM)
- Good management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent with MS Word and MS Excel
- Good hands-on working experience with Bassnet is a plus point
Lowest Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Closing Date: 2015-02-26
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified