Clerkship Coordinator Perdana University
Perdana University provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Clerkship Coordinator which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:22:43 GMT
(BASED IN KUALA LUMPUR) (PU-CC-KL)
- Liaise with students, faculties, hospital staff at clinical sites and school administrators on issues related to clinical placements
- Provide support to clinical staff in matters relating to clinical placements
- Manage daily operations of clinical placements, organize and prioritize necessary tasks and resolve issues as they arise
- Conduct clinical placement orientations
- Assist in the preparation of accreditation materials
- At least a Diploma in any field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative support position
- Experience in nursing or administrative support in hospitals is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
If interested, please submit your resume including current contact details of referees, current and expected salary, scanned copies of academic and professional qualifications and other relevant supporting documents to email@example.com by 30 November 2014.
Please state the Application Code as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified