Accounts Executive Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM)
Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM) provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Accounts Executive which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM)
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:17:59 GMT
- Manage daily bookkeeping to ensure accurate records
- Responsible for both Monthly and Quarterly close such as P&L variances, Balance Sheet variances, as well as account reconciliation and preparation of journal entries
- Accounts Payable/AP and Account Receivables/AR processing
- Knowledge of SAP/FRS is an added advantage
Qualification and Requirements
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience with month-end and quarter-end reporting
- Must have strong technical skills including SAP/ERP & UBS Systems
- Preparing IFRS-Compliant Financial Statements
- Strong background in general accounting
What’s On Offer
An attractive remuneration and continue practice training package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested applicants; please email your detailed resume with a recent photograph and expected salary to email@example.com Or Mailing your application to
No 18 JalanTuanku Abdul Rahman,
50100 Kuala Lumpur.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 10th November 2014.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified