Executive (Buss Devt & Evaluation) PETCO Trading Labuan Co. Ltd.
PETCO Trading Labuan Co. Ltd. provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Executive (Buss Devt & Evaluation) which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
PETCO Trading Labuan Co. Ltd.
Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:47:27 GMT
PETCO Trading Labuan Co. Ltd. Executive (Buss Devt & Evaluation) Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree/Adv. Diploma Requirements 1. Degree in any discipline preferably in marketing, economics, business administration and/or chemical engineering.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience preferably in petroleum marketing/trading and operations areas with knowledge of petroleum product specifications, futures, derivatives and Paper Swap, government international policies and international customers and practices. Responsibility 1. Establish and maintain contacts with prospective and existing customers and counterparties in the oil and gas market. Carry out market intelligence by monitoring Crude, Fuel Oil and other special products movements and supply demand in the regional and global markets. Obtain firsthand information on critical new business areas to facilitate the development of new business strategies and alliances. Execute and implement marketing intelligence analysis on such undertaking through marketing strategy to analyze PETCO trading exposure and support trading activities of PETCO and its Group of companies.
2. Conduct market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and markets for Crude, Fuel Oil and special products to support the Group’s short and long term strategy for business expansion. Analyze and highlight market and environment factors that would affect the Group’s marketing and trading activities/ position and recommend effective marketing and trading strategies. Undertake comprehensive country analysis covering macro-economics, geo-politics, infrastructure development, industry analysis, issues/challenges on countries of focus as well as new countries of potential interest for new investment opportunities and support the Company’s Business Development Group and the Business Planners.
3. Design and develop an information database for detailed information on crude oil type and producing countries, refining and manufacturing capacity, products specifications by countries and supply demand profile to support the business expansion. Update and maintain the information database and disseminate the information across PETCO effectively. Manage all records, documents and data in the most cost and space efficient manner so as to facilitate effective and efficient decision making.
4. Conduct preliminary study and propose relevant and important key market areas that would beneficial for PETCO to pursue to support its core roles in marketing, sourcing and trading of Crude, Fuel Oil and special products. Conduct studies; prepare reports and business proposal that is comprehensive to support new business and growth area.
5. Evaluate, provide views and recommendations on specifics project in related areas including market dynamics and fundamentals, historical trending, arbitrage opportunities, various spreads, structural changes & issues with aim to support marketing & trading projects undertaken by PETCO, Downstream Business, Upstream Business and in general PETRONAS. Provide advisory for all term contracts proposals and recommend risk mitigation strategies to effectively mitigate exposures/ risks arising from the term contracts, review Joint Marketing Agreement (JMA) Profit and Loss reconciliation exercise to ensure all revenue and expenses are accurately captured in the JMA Profit and Loss Statement to avoid any value loss to PETRONAS, conduct post hedging analysis and hedge effectiveness analysis and provide for improvement based on lesson learnt for future hedging activities to maximize trading value to PETRONAS and to protect PETRONAS interests at all times.
6. Research the development of appropriate review for marketing and sourcing performance and deliverables through comprehensive evaluation and analysis of gaps, benchmarks, competitors, previous and current achievements as well as determining and implementing mitigation plans & intervention plans to ensure business performance and expansion are in line with PETCO objective of value maximization. Conduct and implement the established management policies, guidelines, procedures, management reporting through the initiation of research, benchmarking and networking and adoption of best practices to ensure that it is dynamic and at par with the International industry practice towards achieving Company’s goals and objectives and in line with PETRONAS mission to be a Global Champion.
7. Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the government authorities, business and management institutions, national and key industry players and service providers in order to keep abreast with latest development in the relevant markets and capitalize on insider status and strategic alliances to capture opportunities for new business ventures and enhance public confidence in the company business solutions, products and services.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified