Restaurant Manager – Chinese Restaurant Pullman
Pullman provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Restaurant Manager – Chinese Restaurant which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:44:11 GMT
Level of Education
Secondary professional education
Areas of study
6 to 10 years
English (Primary tongue)
Malay (Working level)
Mandarin (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management/Restaurant Management/Hospitality/ Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in the similar capacity in a 5* international hotel
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, excellent command in written and spoken English
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines
- Discipline and self-motivator
- Strives to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility
- Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan
- Able to lead, train motivate and manage restaurant team in delivering best services
- Handles guest problems and complaints
- Providing advice and recommendation to Management on the outlet operations
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified