Multimedia Programmer PwC Malaysia
PwC Malaysia provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Multimedia Programmer which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:49:58 GMT
You will be part of the Digital Learning team that specialises in web-based and web-related technologies to create a learning environment for our people. In this role, you will:
- Use your skills in HTML coding and other multimedia tools to create websites, wikis, elearns, mlearns and other web-based solutions that are intended for the purpose of learning
- Have the opportunity to work alongside our instructional designers (experts specialising in designing learning solutions) in your projects
- Be exposed to new tools and learning technologies that will deepen your technical expertise in the field of learning
- Be provided with on-the-job coaching in instructional design.
- Currently working in a multimedia web production environment or have proven capability in producing web-based multimedia output (even if it is in your private time)
- Relevant degree/diploma in IT/multimedia technologies/related areas
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in the multimedia development environment; new graduates who have demonstrated work-quality outputs are also invited to apply
- Must be capable of performing the following with minimal supervision:
- Programming with I/O to MS SQL
- Designing graphics (for web sites, multimedia objects, etc.)
- Sourcing for images, graphics and other multimedia resources and using appropriate tools to integrate and edit them
- You will have a distinct advantage if you have the following experience:
- Intermediate skills in video and audio editing
- Flash programming
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
Showing us what you have done is a definite advantage!
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified