CLERK III Sime Darby Healthcare
Sime Darby Healthcare provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as CLERK III which will be placed in Petaling
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Sime Darby Healthcare
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 04:21:32 GMT
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Sime Darby Healthcare is at the forefront of the private healthcare industry and aims to become the gold standard healthcare provider in the region. It is one of the six core divisions within the Sime Darby Group, a Malaysia-based diversified multinational. Made up of Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya (SDMC SJ), Sime Darby Medical Centre Ara Damansara (SDMC AD), Sime Darby Medical Centre Park City (SDMC PC) and Sime Darby Nursing & Health Sciences College, the Division is committed in delivering comprehensive customer-focused healthcare services with the best clinical and business practices. Its flagship institution, SDMC SJ is one of the leading private hospitals in Malaysia.
- Responsible to coordinate and manage department administration and operational activities.
- Maintains all the records of the laundry store and supervise the movement of inventory into and from the store.
- Assist in monthly inventory count process.
- Raise, photocopy and dispatch e-PR, Delivery Order and Invoice to Materials Management Department.
- Coordinate with vendors on accurate and timely delivery of uniforms.
- Coordinate with departments on uniform related matters.
- Assist in issuance of uniform and document information pertaining to it.
- Preparation of reports, charts and analysis.
- Receives and records telephones messages.
- Maintains and updates all files in the department.
- A Diploma / Certificate in any discipline would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- A good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia language, both written and spoken.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of staff and external vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified