Engineering Manager – Heavy Lift & Transportation – Malaysia Spencer Ogden Oil and Gas
Spencer Ogden Oil and Gas provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Engineering Manager – Heavy Lift & Transportation – Malaysia which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Spencer Ogden Oil and Gas
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:33:25 GMT
Engineering Manager – Heavy Lift & Transportation – Malaysia
SPENCER OGDEN are working with a specialist Engineering Contractor, headquartered in Europe, who are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager for their Asian hub office. Due to having a number of working projects in South-East and East Asia their is a need for a Senior Engineering professional, with experience of Managing a large group of Engineers to be a technical lead, responsible for all the client’s Asia work-scopes.
My client are recognised in the global offshore Oil & Gas and Renewables Industries for their prowess in providing specialist equipment, Barges and Manpower for projects involving Offshore Installation, Transportation, Craning, Heavy-Lifting and other services. They service the Offshore market in 5 different continents and offer excellent packages and training and development opportunities.
Criteria for Selection : -
Responsibilities : -
- You must have a Bachelors/Masters in an Oil & Gas/Renewables discipline – Mechanical, Marine, Hydraulic.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the Offshore heavy-lift, transportation and Installation industry.
- Preferably you will have prior experience as an Engineering Manager in the industry.
- Able to plan, organise and problem-solve under pressure and have excellent communication and arbitration skills.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Able to travel and work internationally as and when required.
- Implement and ensure all new engineering guidelines are followed by each of the offices around the South east Asian region.
- Manage and control quality of engineering output from the region
- Manage and ensure all engineering KPI’s are met by the offices
- Implement strategies to ensure future progression and development of the engineering offices
- Coach and train engineering teams and teams on the production of design calculations to relevant standards.
- Agreeing and implementing a calculations checking process prior to issue.
- You will lead on matters to do with QHSE – in engineering design, project execution, communication, behaviour.
- Contribute to any business development, tendering opportunities that can benefit the company.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified