Engineer – Project Sunway Group
Sunway Group provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Engineer – Project which will be placed in Marang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:09:23 GMT
Engineer – Project
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
SUNWAY PAVING SOLUTIONS is under the Building Materials Division of Sunway Berhad. We lead the market in manufacturing and sales of interlocking concrete pavers, and we are a quality and innovative external concrete pavement solutions provider.
We pride ourselves in our proprietary products and creative designs to enhance and beautify the external pavement landscape of any development. We are an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and Singapore Green Label certified company.
If you aspire to grow your career and work in a growing company, we invite you to join the endless opportunity in Sunway.
- Be the primary technical point of contact to the customers in managing and completing roadwork projects by organising and controlling project elements.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate with clients, consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors on site matters to ensure project implementation and execution is according to planned timeline.
- Study and review technical drawings, identify and highlight discrepancies (if any) and take necessary timely follow up action.
- Supervise and monitor the project’s implementation to ensure the quality of work on site is according to the company’s quality policy.
- Represent the company in meetings with clients or site personnel, discuss and troubleshoot any problem or dispute on site.
- Control and reduce material usage and wastage control to contain and reduce project expenditure without compromising the quality requirement.
- Report site progress weekly to line manager to keep the management informed of the latest progress of all projects in hand.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in overall construction & project management.
- Willing to travel to various location sites around East Coast
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified