Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Facilities Management (Electrical) Sunway Group
Sunway Group provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Facilities Management (Electrical) which will be placed in Selangor
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Wed, 03 Dec 2014 00:19:10 GMT
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Facilities Management (Electrical)
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Thursday, January 01, 2015
Sunway Properties Facilities Management (SPFM) oversees the management and maintenance of residential & commercial buildings, including malls, offices, condominiums, hotels, medical centre, theme parks and university. The Sunway PFM team acts as an internal consultant to the project team. We are expanding our team and seek suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates who can make positive contributions to maintain our tradition of excellence.
- To conduct periodic facility audit on all Sunway Group properties and coordinate with internal audit team members to complete the audit within the given time frame.
- To assist in overseeing the facilities management of all Sunway Group properties, i.e: Sunway Pyramid, Sunway Hotel, Resort & SPA, Sunway Medical Center, Sunway University and others.
- To assist in the implementation of Best Engineering Practices across the Sunway Group properties.
- Support and implement improvement projects and energy management initiatives.
- Responsible in ensuring works are in compliance with statutory requirements and regulations and in accordance with Best Engineering Practices.
- To develop maintenance scope of work for outsourcing, standard operating procedures, operation and maintenance checklists and schedule.
- To implement and monitor maintenance activities by in-house personnel/ outsourced contractors.
- To provide facility system operation, maintenance and technical training to Sunway technicians under the Mechanical and Electrical section.
- To assist in organizing technical trainings related to Mechanical and Electrical topics for Sunway employees.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or have strong technical background & experience in lieu of academic qualifications.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the operation and maintenance of facilities systems (especially in Electrical systems).
- Well versed in the operation and maintenance of Electrical systems.
- Knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical system maintenance requirements and techniques.
- Relevant experience in Malaysian and/or International Standards and statutory requirements and latest Best Engineering Practices.
- Knowledge in budgeting, costing and contractual policies/matters.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and 14001 is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, AutoCAD and etc)
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Added advantage for those from consultancy background.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified