Lead Engineers Tanjung Offshore Berhad
Tanjung Offshore Berhad provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Lead Engineers which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tanjung Offshore Berhad
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:34:54 GMT
- Must possess an Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum seven (7) years working experience as a Lead / Project Engineer or Team Leader in related installation, inspection, testing & commissioning activities for petroleum industry.
- Conversant with relevant Technical Specifications & Standards and operating procedures.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in / e-mail with a detailed resume stating qualification, experience, contact numbers, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by 10 November 2014 to :
Tanjung Offshore Berhad (662315-U)
Suite 5-1, Level 5,
Wisma UOA Damansara II,
No 6 Changkat Semantan,
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
E-mail: recruitment@tanjungoffshore. com.my | www.tanjungoffshore.com.my
Candidates are encouraged to apply via e-mail
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified