Electrical Engineer (Based in Miri/ Bintulu) Technip
Technip provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Electrical Engineer (Based in Miri/ Bintulu) which will be placed in Miri
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:57:42 GMT
: Electrical Engineering and Design for Onshore and Offshore Projects for Conceptual/ FEED/ Detailed Design/ EPCC
REPORTING LINES AND INTERACTIONS:
Hierarchically reports to : Department Manager
Operationally reports to : Lead/ Senior Electrical Engineer
Directly supervises : Lead/ Senior Electrical Engineer
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Internally : Department Manager, Lead/ Senior Electrical Engineer, Designers, Drafters.
Externally : Other department Engineers and Designers.
TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must have :
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Oil & Gas Engineering design including a minimun 5 years working experience in onshore and/or offshore oil & gas projects.
Able to perform the following tasks given by Lead/ Senior Engineer/ Dept. Manager with minimum guidance:
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified