Process Engineer Texas Instrutments
Texas Instrutments provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Process Engineer which will be placed in Bangsar
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
To submit your application, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
Sat, 07 Dec 2013 06:52:37 GMT
• Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Material Science, Physics or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in IC Assembly Manufacturing process, preferably in Die Attach, Wedge Bonding, Molding, Marking, SMT, Flip Chip process, or AVI process.
• Hands on experience on Wedge Bonder tool / SMT equipment / Flip Chip Bonder equipment / AVI System.
• Ability to…
If You interested and meet the requirements please follow the link below for apply :
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified