Resident Trainer, MAC The Estee Lauder Companies
The Estee Lauder Companies provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Resident Trainer, MAC which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
The Estee Lauder Companies
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:33:43 GMT
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE: -
The Resident Trainer performs the responsibilities of ISS training at counter 70% of the time. Approximately 30% of the Resident Trainer’s time is dedicated to conducting core trainings to help support the business needs and the marriage of art and commerce. This position requires that the Resident Trainer assist in the management of assets, expenses, administrative task and assist Trainer in core trainings.
1. Provide Retail Employee support by:
- Working as a M•A•C Artist at base store during events.
- Setting an example of professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Answering questions pertaining to customer service, makeup artistry and product knowledge while at counters.
- Identifying training needs of M∙A∙C Artists with Trainer and Retail Manager and meeting those needs through In Store Support.
- Communicating with Retail Manager, Trainer and Retail Operations regarding staff performance, ability, and morale.
- Participating in Retail and Special Events.
2. Enhance the skill level of M•A•C Artists by:
- Observing and modifying, if necessary, the make-up art abilities and customer service skills.
- Evaluating training needs and suggesting methods of addressing these needs at the counter to the Retail Manager.
- Conducting and maintaining records of Skills Certifications of all Retail Employees at the location(s).
- Communicating training needs and accomplishments regularly to the Trainer.
- Assisting the Product Specialists to develop in-store training for new products and theme days/counter events schedules.
3. Ensure educational objectives of Artist Training are met by:
- Assisting, as required, with the facilitation of the core training modules for internal employees including Basic Training, M∙A∙C Update, Creative Workshops.
- Conducting In Store Support to develop the makeup artistry, product knowledge and customer service skills of M∙A∙C Artists.
- Organizing a monthly schedule that supports the needs of the business and the marriage of art and commerce.
- Identify and communicating training needs of M∙A∙C Artists to RM, Trainer and Retail Operations.
- Attending and participating in various developmental trainings (e.g. Train the Trainer, Trainer Academy, regional meetings).
4. Financial Accountabilities
- Ensure the timely submission and accuracy of credit card statements, expense reports and company-owned asset forms.
- Assist in reviewing and tracking expenditures in accordance with departmental/regional budgets
- Help ensure training premises are maintained, clean, functional and properly equipped.
5. Adhering to and providing the example for M•A•C policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code and M•A•C’s professional standards.
Education: Diploma in Makeup Artistry or Cosmetic Retail Experience (min 2 years).
Job-Related Skills: Proven exceptional ability in make-up application, organizational skills, customer service, public speaking and instructional training. Must be versatile and adapt to change.
Job-Related Experience: One year previous experience as a M•A•C Artist.
Skill Certification, retail skill certified.
Product Specialist Program an advantage.
Analytical/Interpretive Skills: Training and coaching new and existing employees and customers.
Communication Skills: Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction and product knowledge and training.
Ingenuity/Creativity Skills: Demonstrated ability to develop creative, challenging informative and fun ways to deliver training and educational information.
The position requires moderate physical effort and travelling 10%. Training equipment bags, (weighing approximately 40 lb. when loaded) must be lifted and transferred to and from vehicles and training venues. During training, packing and unpacking of materials is required. There may be moving and setting up of chairs, tables and furniture required at training venues. Travel by air and car may be required. At counters, one must stand nearly 8 hours.
- Please note that this role is offered on local terms and conditions. Therefore, there is no relocation or work permits assistance available.
Brand : MAC
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified