Young Engineers Programme (YEP) UEM GROUP BERHAD
UEM GROUP BERHAD provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Young Engineers Programme (YEP) which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
UEM GROUP BERHAD
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 03:50:23 GMT
YEP is a five-year structured development programme aimed at developing high potential engineering professionals with the required professional engineering qualifications and for them to attain technical competencies and accreditation as professional engineers as required by Board of Institute Engineers of Malaysia.
What to expect?
> 3-4 rotational assignment across UEM Group of Companies
> Formal training opportunities
> Structured development plan
> On-going personal and professional mentorship by experience technical leaders
> Senior management interaction and visibility
> Soft, management and leadership skills
- Minimum 1 Year working experience.
- Minimum Second Class Upper in Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering (Civil)).
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified