Postgraduate studentship Universiti Putra Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Postgraduate studentship which will be placed in Sepang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Mon, 08 Dec 2014 23:03:35 GMT
Perform in vitro and in vivo studies related to asthma or COPD
Collect data and undertake any appropriate analysis of data as requested
Attend regular meetings with the research team and investigators as required
Undertake literature search and to be able to interpret and present the findings of the search and advise the research team accordingly
To undertake housekeeping responsibilities in the laboratory
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Allied Health Sciences or Medicine
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• High level written and oral communication skills
• Able to work as a team player, and has excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work with diverse communities at differing levels of expertise
• Proactive, punctual, meticulous and reliable
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified