Administrative Assistant – Accommodation Office University of Nottingham Malaysia
University of Nottingham Malaysia provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Administrative Assistant – Accommodation Office which will be placed in Selangor
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
University of Nottingham Malaysia
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:05:35 GMT
Job Description: -
- To assist and execute daily operations finance functions and clerical work of student accommodation to ensure student accommodation block operates efficiently and effectively in compliance with modern best student accommodation practices.
- Ensure all daily accommodation finance transactions are recorded and updated in the resident statement of account and specific records.
- Handle other ad-hoc financial assignments and prepare periodic financial report.
- To issue statement of account, debit note, credit note and filing of invoices.
- To monitor the collection of rental from resident.
- To maintain, update and manage student and university guest data in accommodation management system upon request.
- Strive to serve students and university’s guest with professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- To accompany parents on a hostel blocks tour if require.
- To handle and attend complaints from students and university’s guests relevant to accommodation operational matter.
- To assist and perform any assigned office clerical duties.
- To execute and attend any ad-hoc task or other duties assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.
Job Requirements: -
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge in MS office applications with proficiency in Excel, Words and Outlook.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Database Management (File Maker Pro).
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as fax and photocopier.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field with some financial background is required for this position.
- Have pleasant personality with good communications to communicate well both in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Excellent work attitude, a team player, proactive, independent, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Hardworking, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Able to multitask and work within tight deadline.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications together with their curriculum vitae giving details of qualifications and experience, current and expected salary, and postal and e-mail address of two referees. Application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org | . The closing date for this application is 15 September 2014 .
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, you are advised to read and understand our Notice and Choice Principle Document. By submitting your detailed resume, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted our Notice and Choice Principle Document and have to be consented to providing your sensitive personal data to be processed by us.
Posted on 5th September 2014
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified