Graduate Instrument Engineer – MIRI, Sarawak Based WorleyParsons
WorleyParsons provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Graduate Instrument Engineer – MIRI, Sarawak Based which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:47:51 GMT
Position reports to:
Business Unit Manager or Delegate
Participate in engineering assignments under close supervision. Assignments may involve research design, installation, commissioning of equipment, maintenance or construction.
Use established procedures, gather and correlate basic data and perform or assemblies and the simpler phases of minor projects, where seasoned professional evaluation and ingenuity are not normally required.
Relieve supervising engineer of minor details.
Assist in planning and implementing safety, loss control and environmental programmes.
.Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the relevant Quality Assurance system.
Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit . Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Must complete a minimum of 4-year degree course in engineering.
- Malaysia University graduates will be highly preferred
- Must be registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Position will be based in Miri, Sarawak.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified