HPHT Drilling Manager WRS
WRS provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as HPHT Drilling Manager which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:35:56 GMT
- SE Asia My client is looking to identify an experienced HPHT Drilling Manager to develop and lead their HPHT Drilling operations. Responsibilities ·Lead HPHT drilling technology team to identify, evaluate, pilot and implement new and emerging HPHT technologies through study analysis and lesson learn to improve Unit Development Cost (UDC) in order to maximize revenue. ·Lead the HPHT drilling technology team to review and evaluate the latest drilling technological advances for fit for purpose application in HPHT drilling to ensure maximum value creation for HPHT ventures. ·Lead the implementation of new technologies in HPHT drilling, completion and intervention activities by adapting the latest technologies and experience in the project to ensure value creation is realized.
- Lead the research and development for ongoing programs to identify potential opportunities to add value by introducing new technology solutions and recommendations to the HPHT drilling technology team. ·Lead and strategize the development of all capital projects’ cost projection and forecasting through joint review & discussions with project teams in line with business strategy to ensure cost effectiveness and competitiveness in order to maximize value return. ·Lead the development and sustainability of Cost Estimating Framework (standard, methodology and system) for capital projects through benchmarking with industry’s best practices and consistent reviews to ensure consistency and effective cost estimate which is aligned to business strategy. ·Lead and drive the utilization of Cost Database System through communication with projects’ personnel and teams in order to ensure stable & sustainable historical data management and effective enhancement of the system for sound decision making and successful business operations.
- Develop and perform strategic conceptual studies for sanctioning new development projects to ensure technical feasibility, integrity and most optimal cost in support of monetisation of assets. ·Develop and perform strategic conceptual studies for asset acquisition to ensure continuous capture of asset growth. ·Develop and perform project execution plan encompassing contracting strategy, scheduling and phasing, cost estimates and risk mitigation especially for frontier area to ensure better proficiency in project development. ·Develop the application of strategic low cost technologies (deepwater, unmanned platform, Wet Pipeline Scheme, marginal oil field and high CO2 gas field, Concrete Base Storage, Self Installed Platform, spars, floaters) in line with enhancing development of domestic reserve and global competitiveness in country of interest.
- Participate in the pursuance in the development of technology advent to meet new challenges in project and operational requirement. If you feel you are suitable for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your experience.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified