Senior/ Staff Engineer – Analog Design X-Fab Sarawak Sdn Bhd
X-Fab Sarawak Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Senior/ Staff Engineer – Analog Design which will be placed in Sarawak
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
X-Fab Sarawak Sdn Bhd
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:35:24 GMT
(Based in Kuching)
- Technical support on design related enquiries based on own knowledge or helping from specialist.
- Hotline answers for technical customer questions with the help of specialist for the related departments in English for the whole company.
- Work closely together with the other hotline specialists and the colleagues in the company.
- All X-FAB Hotline people help each other, if the answer needs help from another time zone.
- All Hotline persons support all X-FAB technologies. The applicant is willing to learn about the X-FAB processes and special technologies as far as necessary.
- Hotline is responsible to control and track, that customers got the first answer within 24 hours, even it is a commitment, when he will get the final answer e.g. from a specialist. Hotline also checks if the answer matches to the common rules of X-FAB customer relations and if the customer got the correct, final answer.
- The Hotline works predominantly stand alone, integrates her or himself in the hotline team and reports to Design Kit Support in Erfurt.
- Creation of documentation like e.g. Application notes for customer.
- The hotline person follows strict the legal rules of X-FAB and the related countries.
- Qualification: Bachelor or higher in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience: Working experiences in microelectronic industry
- Good communication skills – fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of ASIC design flow, design validation, verification flow, semiconductor process, IP, Library and commercial market.
- Experience with EDA tools, Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys or Tanner and UNIX operating system and PC applications.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to:
The Recruitment Team
X-FAB Sarawak Sdn. Bhd. (456668-U)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +6 082 354 888
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified